Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Dads A Drag Queen My Older Sister Has Stopped Hanging Out With Me. She Said She Wants To Start A Relationship With Dad's Wife.

My older sister has stopped hanging out with me. She said she wants to start a relationship with Dad's wife. - my dads a drag queen

We have always found our mother and his brother now wants to hate shw to know. Well, at least that's what my sister told me. She said she can not hang with me while working on a relationship with a drag queen because my 'could affect Bad Attitude "what people say or think, from our mother. She believes her father will be happy if you take the trouble. I believe it played no role, and we should also continue to hate. We have done because we were teenagers, and I think we should not break a streak of 10 years. I think my sister was always time with me, even if they concern a relaitonship our way to disaster is fake. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment