Monday, February 22, 2010

Can You Freeze Potato Chips What Would You Do???

What would you do??? - can you freeze potato chips

One of my friends is 34 weeks pregnant and also has two other children, your partner has a good job, but they give no money for food or bills, practically every time I go, kids eat mashed potatoes or fries Tea, frozen fries. She does not eat well for themselves, if I may offer here and eat, but not because your partner is very controlling. The story is longer, but I am sure that you JIST. So I decided I go shopping and you can do up to 2 weeks of food, I have all my clothes when her daughter grows, and a crib and other things. Says I'm crazy and she needs to go and help themselves and can not keep them from bailing. I understand and IGreen with him, but I can not see children naked and let him go without food and other essentials. What would you do? Do you know what I'm doing is wrong and encourage not only to help themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment